In the online retail world, traffic is the foundation of your brand’s success.
If you can’t drive traffic to your site, conversion and analytics (the second and third tactics) won’t matter.
But, how exactly do you increase ecommerce traffic? A variety of ways. Today, we’ll be covering:
- Search Engine Optimization: The strategy to increase net new organic (non-paid) traffic over time.
- Social Media and Social Media Strategy: The strategy to engage with your audience on social media platforms to bring them and their friends back to your site.
- AdWords/PPC: The strategy of paid placement across the web to earn net new traffic and re-capture visitors who bounced.
- Google Shopping: The strategy of using Google Shopping to earn middle and bottom of funnel traffic (i.e. high-converting traffic).
The most important thing that decides the amount of money that you would be able to generate online is traffic. If it is via ads that you are hoping to generate revenue from your website, it is necessary that a large number of people visit your website so that they can view the ad. Similarly, if you are offering certain services or showcasing your talent online, you would want a large number of people to know about it. Therefore, traffic is the prime factor that you must focus upon if you want to earn money online.
What are the advantages of buying traffic?
- You control your time – Less time worrying means less time consumption. Now, you can set your goals freely. No more “behind the schedule” campaigns.
- Save More, Earn More – When you buy website traffic, you are saving a big portion of your income. Instead of paying ad campaigns which could only generate minimal profit, you could invest in traffic buying. Buying traffic does not only let you save more, it also produces more targeted traffic to your site. More traffic, more earnings!
- Flexibility on its finest – You gain control of your traffic. You could easily prompt your traffic to arrive at your website just after you make important contents and articles. This could become a make or break of for your website. As they said, timing is everything.
Buy targeted traffic and get linked
- Buy traffic through keyword targeting and advertise on Google Adwords.
- Buy advertising space on websites which are in your niche or are relevant to your website.
- If you are paying for links, it is advisable to use nofollow links. Sponsored listings without nofollow are likely to penalize both the linker and the one linking.
- Guest blog on websites which are relevant to your niche. Link to your website via your profile. If you are able to get links to your website via blogger outreach emails, this is a sure way to increase website traffic.
- Sponsor adverts in newsletters on websites which your target demographic visits
- Create a rewarding affiliate program and focus on growing it…rather than thinking of the margin you are giving away (-ve), think of it this way (+ve): 1) Free backlinks, 2) leads which you otherwise would have lost
Targeted Traffic is driven directly to your site from targeted sources that pertain to your niche. If you’re running an e-commerce website that is specializing in electronic goods, we are going to help you target individuals who are looking to purchase a flash drive, external hard drive, cam corder or any other related good that you might be offering. This is possible because our traffic network has more than 100,000 participating websites. Out of those websites we are able to strategically and accurately place your website on other websites that are directly related to your website. These visitors will be more inclined to make purchases from you, because they are already seeking out the type of website that you have.
“Buying traffic shouldn’t be complicated. It should be as simple as finding information on Google. That’s what WebTargetedTraffic.com is all about… Simple, reliable, self-service platform for advertisers that delivers targeted, quality traffic, and results.”
Get your campaign up and running in minutes. Then sit back, and watch a swarm of targeted visitors rushing to your site.